Sunday, June 20, 2010

21.6.10

HAIZZZZ
holidays are ebding. soon. one more week to go:( AND I STILL HAVENT FINISH MY HW YET. not surprised eh? LOLS
Now listening to the song Lulu said was nice:)
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDFMp35DhEM
OK lar
he jus let me see anth pic. OMG. 'Gackt' is so DAMN 帅!!!!!
AHHHHH:)











sibeh shuai seh:)
anyways, my precious sister help me re-do my blog. nice rite?
LOL jkjk:)
the previous time my blog corrupt like siao seh. lucky got my sis. she is in a good mood today:)

Yesterday she like keep asking me for money.
den i say if she see airplanes in th sky den i gve her.... LOL. 1 airplane for
2$.
Can you pretend that airplanes in th night skies like shooting stars? i cld really use a wish rite now, wish right now, wish right now!~~~~

hahahahas.

OOOOOOH
i was jus finding out 'i love you's in diff. languages and realised 'Te amo' is love you!
LOLs. 'eu te amo':):)